Sunday, October 2, 2011

25 Weeks

Margaret,

Mommy can't believe another week has already passed...less than four months now 'til we get to see you in person.  I told Daddy today "Margaret is going to be here before we know it."  We think about you all of the time, and we can't wait to be a family of three!
This has been an exciting week.  We won the contest at Dr. Cortez's office...yay!...so we will be scheduling your 3D ultrasound very soon.  Your movements are getting stronger.  Daddy has even really felt you move a few times...he got very excited the first time he really felt you!  He's so sweet with you already.  We got a lot done on your precious little nursery, it is turning out so cute. (I will post the new things we have done in a bit.)  Mommy's iron was low last week when Dr. Cortez checked it, so I had to start taking an Iron supplement.  Who would've thought chewable Iron could taste good?  :-)  Anyway, from what I can tell, things are still going great.  I love to know that you are growing in there...it's becoming more and more evident by the minute.  Yesterday when I was shopping someone even told me how cute my baby bump was...so exciting!  
I'm sure you noticed Mommy has on different clothes in her picture from this week.  Mimi said she was tired of seeing that same old purple outfit (actually she thought some of the pictures were the same), so I had Daddy take one with me in "real clothes" just for her.
We will probably see you in 3D next week, so grow lots between now and then and stay healthy sweet girl.

Love forever and always,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and trying to show your aunt Jeanie how to get on! Love ya, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete