We have really made some progress this week on Little Miss Margaret's nursery. Marty is busy studying for qualifying exams, so I have been trying to occupy myself with shopping and craftiness to stay out of his way...this seems to be a good combination in my opinion. Anyway, here are some of the new things we have been working on...once the chair comes in we will actually be fairly close to being finished!
Here is the window in her room. I love how the glass balls on the ends of the rod look "sparkly" because of the flash. It's very Plain Jane, but oh so sweet and innocent.
Ok, so I love the bedding we got, but the ties are not the cutest (I'll include a close up so you can tell how they really look). I saw this idea on another blog and totally copied. The bows were super easy to make, so I see many more in our future....both for the bed and for her sweet little head of hair!
Ok, so I finally found a dresser/changing table! Yay! I just happened upon it yesterday, and Marty and I love it. It looks so good with the crib! The drawers were dirty inside to say the least, so I put new contact paper in them today. It looks like it has two drawers and then a series of smaller ones, but it actually has three drawers that are all the same size. I can't wait to fill them with all of her sweet little socks and pajamas!
Last but not least, this little arrangement will hang above the dresser. Thanks to Mimi's love for vintage baby things, we scored some precious little items!
Spring 2023
3 years ago





Aren't the ties that come with the bumper so PITIFUL!? They could've at least been a LITTLE longer! haha :-) I love the bows you added, precious! I did the same thing! I still need to make a few more! Love your nursery so far! SO SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I totally swiped the bow idea from your blog! It makes such a big difference...thanks for the awesome suggestion and directions!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! :-) Your bows look great! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteWow Molli your "stuff" for Margaret is adorable!!!LOVE the dressing table and the bed! Lamp is GREAT too along with the bows! Aren't you the crafty one!!! I mean that literally!!! Lol. Can't wait to meet the newest member of our amazing family! Your journal to her is so precious!!! I am so thrilled for you!! Love to all 3 of you!! Aunt Judy
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable Molli!!! And Margaret's nursery is so so sweet!! Thanks for sharing this special time and I can't wait to see what you post next!! Love you, Aunt Jamie
ReplyDelete