Monday, October 31, 2011

29 Weeks

Margaret,

Hello lil' pumpkin!  Mommy can't believe this is our last week in the 20's...you're getting old!  haha!  This was such a fun week for us!  Mimi and Grandpa came to visit...they were very impressed and a little surprised at how much you/we have grown.  Apparently pictures don't do us justice!  Mommy loves when they are here, and next time they visit you will be here too!  Yay!  I showed them how to get to the hospital where you will be born, so they shouldn't have any trouble finding us.  Anyway, you seem to be chugging along just fine in there.  I think you may be starting to make mommy a little warm...Daddy has been getting cold during the night, but not us.  Good thing colder weather is close...I've got a built in furnace!
Daddy and I completed our series of parenting classes at church on Tuesday.  We had a wonderful experience learning about parenting and making some new friends, now let's just hope we can remember it all when you are old enough. At least we feel like we have a clue now! 
Your nursery is finished, and everyone seems to love it.  Mimi brought some finishing touches for us, and they made all the difference in the world.  Daddy and I still think it feels so peaceful in there, and we can't wait to add the best part of all...you!
On Sunday, we had our first shower!  It was great!  You got so many precious little things, and the shower was so much fun.  People really do love you little miss...you are a lucky little girl, and I am a very lucky Mommy.  I will post some pictures soon...Aunt Shana was a great photographer for us!
Mommy always gets sad when Mimi and Grandpa leave, but putting away some of your things and the fact that Thanksgiving is only three weeks away really helped today!
Oh, Mommy wore our skeleton shirt today at work for Halloween...we looked very cute!  haha!  Mommy can't wait for your first Halloween...no telling what we will dress you up as!
Keep growing strong little one...we love you so very much!

You are such a "treat",
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. You are doing such an amazing job with this journal!! Margaret will love reading this one day! She's a very lucky little girl to be part of this big family of ours! We are anxiously awaiting her arrival! Love to you, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete