Margaret,
Another week down, and I'm still in awe of you. As you can tell, you are growing! When I looked in the mirror before this week's picture, I was shocked...I finally feel and look pregnant for real, and it is awesome! I included a "frontal" view this week too! Daddy is so sweet and is always telling us how cute we look...he's pretty cute himself!
Mommy got to see you on Friday, and it was so much fun. You are just amazing! All of your little parts look great, and you are definitely still a little girl. :-) You were very active! Mommy was a little nervous that Daddy wasn't there too, but he was just so glad to hear you were still doing great! It is crazy how much you have grown since our last ultrasound only 6 weeks ago. You really look like a baby now...and you are precious! We are so excited to see you again on Wednesday...hopefully you will be cooperative, but if not, just seeing that beautiful little heart beating will be enough for us!
Your nursery is almost done, we just need to add some final touches. Your glider came on Saturday, and we love it. Tonight Daddy sat in it and read a story...guess he's practicing for when you are here...he's the sweetest! Only three more weeks until Mimi and Grandpa will be here for your first shower...we can't wait to show off your sweet little abode.
Keep growing and learning new tricks...we are so proud of you already little love!
Love, love, love,
Mommy
You look so great Molli!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Keep those posts coming!!
ReplyDelete