Margaret,
24 wonderful weeks down, and not so many more to go! Mommy is really starting to feel you now, and I am loving wearing my maternity clothes...I may have gone a bit overboard in that department! We had our appointment with Dr. Cortez on Thursday and got to hear your sweet little heartbeat...it was in the 150s. That has to be the most precious sound in the world! The glucose test went well, and we do not have "the diabetas" as Daddy and I have been jokingly referring to it! :-) My iron was a little low, so we will see what Dr. Cortez says about that next week. The best part of the appointment was when Dr. Cortez asked if I had ever weighed this much before...guess she doesn't know about those chubby years Mommy had! All in all you seem to be chugging along right on track, and we couldn't be more thrilled!
Daddy and I did put your crib together last weekend, and we didn't argue a bit...you are bringing out the best in us both already. We got you a mattress and even tested in out...before we put it in your crib. Mommy ordered your chair this week, and we can't wait for it to come in. I also bought you some super cute stuff at the GAP yesterday...I can't wait to see you in all of your sweet little clothes! For now though we will look forward to seeing you on ultrasound in a couple of weeks...whether we win the contest or not, just like Mommy promised. :-)
You are so loved little one,
Mommy
Spring 2023
3 years ago





Oh wow! You're really showing! So cute!!!
ReplyDeletemolli, these notes are so sweet. your "chubby years" comment made me laugh!
ReplyDelete