Monday, April 30, 2012

Margaret Monday

Well, we have had another good week here in Texas...praise the Lord!  Margaret got a good report from the surgeon...Marty and I had to learn to change her button!  It was weird, but now that we've taken it out and put it back in, I'm not nearly as scared that it's going to fall out.  We changed formula...huge difference!  I started packing away some of Margaret's clothes yesterday...such a bittersweet feeling.  She is growing up too fast...four months old today!  I love that girl more than words can express!
Margaret got her last shot early Saturday morning.  Such a good feeling, yet scary too!  We want this medicine to live up to its full potential so those nasty seizures will stay far, far away from our beautiful baby!  We praise God for the great results so far and continue to pray for the medicine to keep on working forever!  We know He is the ultimate physician, and all of those prayers that are continually poured out for our Margaret make all the difference in the world.
So, for this weeks prayer...
Please pray for Margaret to get back to "normal".  Now that that her body is starting to get used to not having that intense medicine, we hope and pray that she will develop a new and better normal.  Hopefully she (and us too!) will be more relaxed and comfortable and progress at a great speed!
We are so proud of this baby and how brave she is...she's just amazing!  We love her so very much!
Here are a few fun pics from this week...enjoy!

I've become an acrobat at night...before long I am going to flip all the way around!
p.s. - I am a hot natured baby!

Cousin Kate came over to my house to play...she's a light weight compared to all 12.5 lbs of me!

Daddy gave me a Baroque trumpet lesson!

My 4 month old photo shoot wasn't very glamorous...I was super sleepy, but oh so cute!


2 comments:

  1. She is a lucky little girl to have you and Marty as parents with so much faith in the Lord!! It's going to be ok!! Prayers continue!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how Margaret has grown! She's a little chubs and I just want to squeeze her she's so cute!! Continued prayers your way always! Keep these reports a comin'! Love you all! Aunt Jamie

    ReplyDelete