I guess I should rename these posts...maybe Margaret Tuesday! I apologize in advance for the quality of this content, we did not sleep last night!!! I am typing with one hand, eating a pop tart, and trying really hard not to wake the precious little girl in my arms. These shots are expected to cause fussiness...we just didn't realize they would make Marty and I fussy as well. :-) It's just frustrating...Margaret tends to be very tight, and her fussiness manifests into even more tightness. Bless her heart. she just seems so uncomfortable! Hopefully after these shots she will be back to "normal" in no time! She is doing some new things that are good...serious sucking before feeding time, head turning, crying at things she doesn't like....so precious!
I was going to include some Easter pictures, but I forgot to put the camera on the couch...not worth chancing that she will wake up! Another day!
So, this week in addition to our daily medicine prayer...please pray for strength. Strength for Margaret to endure these shots and medicines, strength for her immune system so she doesn't get sick on top of all of this, and strength for Marty and I to forge ahead and focus on how awesome it is to get to parent this beautiful gift from God!
God is good all of the time!
Spring 2023
3 years ago





Molli you are such a blessing and inspiration! You have endured so much already but at the same time you realize that precious Baby Margaret is such a gift from God!!! She has already brought you and Marty a LOT of joy in the midst of all the trials! Thank God that you realize this! She is a very lucky and precious little girl! Love ya! Aunt Judy
ReplyDelete