This Monday I would like to start out with some praise...last Wednesday we went to see the Neurologist, and he seemed very impressed with Margaret's progress! Praise the LORD!!! We are still praying as hard as ever that we continue along this path, and we know God is guiding the way!
I am going to post a few pictures of little miss this week too, but I will post the prayer requests first so you don't get distracted by her cuteness! :-)
This week please pray that the medicine worked...we are only doing half dose shots every other day now and it's nerve wrecking to say the least. Trust me, we do not want to give her a shot everyday, but we want the seizures to be gone for good...so please pray that the prescribed course of action will be sufficient. Again, we know God is in control! And, feel free to continue to pray the other pryers too!
Spring 2023
3 years ago







Oh my cuteness is right!! She is growing like a little weed! Love those chub cheeks! Prayers are always with you!! God has this!!! Love ya! Aunt Judy
ReplyDelete