Well, another week is in the books, and this old girl is growing like a weed! We put a onesie on this weekend that she hadn't worn since being in the NICU...let's just say there was an obvious difference! She has to be pushing 12 pounds, and we love every ounce (and every roll too). We decreased Margaret's "liquid gold" from 0.5 to 0.25 mL on Saturday. I've been super stressed about it...the results have been great, and I want so badly for them to stay that way. Last night and so far today have been a little better for me...I told Marty this morning that I came to a realization that the medicine is merely the vessel for God to work through. He is the real Doctor and all of those wonderful prayers people are praying are the real medicine! She is just the sweetest, cuddliest little miss. I could hold her all day...and I practically have which may lead to a whole other set of problems! Haha...totally worth it! Once again, I would love to post some more pictures, but the camera is across the room and she is asleep on my chest! I'll put a bunch on here soon!
So, for the prayer for this week...
Please pray that we see the same results even with half of the medicine and that Margaret gets more and more of her old personality back as the ill effects of the medicine begin to wear off. Also, she has an EEG on Wednesday, so prayers of peace and good results would be awesome during that time too.
God has great things ahead for this precious girl, and I am so glad that we will get to be around to witness them. She is so very loved, and trust me, she knows it!
Spring 2023
3 years ago





You are so precious Molli and even though your notes always make me cry, I'm so proud of you and so lucky you are part of my family!! Margaret is definitely loved and so are you! Aunt Judy
ReplyDeleteAwesome and we will continue our prayers for her. U r such a wonderful mama!!!
ReplyDelete