Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Little Catch-Up

Well, keeping up with this blog is proving to be a bit harder than I anticipated...I tend to want to do like three posts in one day and then nothing for a week.  I will get better with time!  I am going to do my 22 week post later this afternoon!
We went home to Arkansas for Labor Day to celebrate 2nd birthdays for our niece and nephew!  I can't believe they are already two!  Time flies...before I know it Margaret will be two too! :-(
We had such a good time being home, I always hate to leave.  I came home with a cold this time though, so last week was really not much fun...but the cooler weather was worth dealing with a little snot.
Nothing really big has happened with us since the last post.  I have gotten a few new things for the nursery (many of which I stole from Mimi's house...she has a thing for vintage baby stuff), and I can't wait for the yard sale to be done so I can actually start arranging them.
I have a really funny shirt/Halloween costume in the making, so brace yourself for some pictures...they will be coming soon.
Anyway, for now, I will leave you with some pictures of precious Addison...I love that kid so much, she is such a treasure to our family.  (I don't ever take pictures at Marty's house because his Dad's are always so awesome, so I will post some of Corbin when we get them...he's precious too!)

Mimi got her some "big girl panties", and she wanted to try them on!
I got her this pumpkin outfit last year after Halloween, and of course, she had to try it on too.  It has a hat too, but she wanted it on her baby...she is already preparing to share with cousin Margaret. :-)
She loves "oushide" (outside)...the kid would stay out there all day no matter how hot it is!  She loved Uncle Marty pushing her around...he goes much faster than Mimi and Grandpa.  She was holding on for dear life at one point!
I was trying to read her some books before she went to bed, but she quickly discovered it was much more fun to hide under the covers when Mimi was trying to take our picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment