I realized that I have mentioned a "contest" that we have entered several times without really explaining it. Our Dr.'s office is holding a contest, and the winner gets a free 3D/4D ultrasound (which we really really want). All you have to do is enter your favorite pregnancy photo and accumulate "likes" on facebook...whoever has the most "likes" in the end, wins. Anyway, since my "bump" has been a little slow growing Marty and I had to be creative! A couple of friends had suggested an idea to me, but I thought it would be too hard. However, last weekend I was feeling crafty
depressed because my pants wouldn't button and decided to give it a try. I made some changes to the original plan and was so happy with how easy it ended up being and how cute it turned out! It definitely makes me smile...I can't wait to wear it on Halloween for the Trick-or-Treaters (if it still fits that is)! Marty was such a big help...I couldn't have done it without him! He is awesome! So, here is "our" picture...enjoy!
Also, if you would like to vote for "us", we would greatly appreciate it! All you have to do is search for Cross Roads Women's Health on facebook, "like" their page, then click on my picture from their page and "like" it as well! Thanks in advance from The Bishop 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment