For several weeks now I have been accumulating baby things...I need to feel like I have a head start, and they're just too darn cute to resist. I thought I would share a few of our favorite things thus far.
Here are a couple of pictures of her bedding. It just came in today, and we love it. It's so simple and sweet! If only we had her crib put together (notice it's still in the box) so we could get the full effect!
These are her "present" we bought this weekend...I love only having to look for one gender!
Her first toy...I picked it out just for her Daddy! It is so cute...each "valve" plays a different little ditty! He said "every baby needs a Trumpet"! So Fun!
This was actually my birthday present this year from my parents...it is so cool! I can't wait for her to be here so we can push her around the mall in her sweet little ride!
One of my sweet co-workers bought us these blocks to use as decor in the nursery. We are going for a vintage, classic look, so these will be perfect. Thanks Mylene!
I will leave you with a funny picture. We bought an AeroBed to replace our guest bed since the guest room will now be Margaret's room. Marty and I wanted to test it out, so we "blew" it up and watched a movie Friday night. I have to say, we were both very impressed with how comfortable and convenient it was. Hopefully it will be the perfect solution for our guests!
Spring 2023
3 years ago





Your baby things are so adorable! Shopping is so fun when they are for a baby! Can't wait to meet Margaret! Love Aunt Judy
ReplyDeleteI love this blog Molli...you are so adorable and I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to see if Margaret has red hair!!:) Love you, Aunt Jamie
ReplyDelete