Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nursery Beginnings

Well...I have recently realized (like in the last five minutes) that Little Miss Bishop's nursery needs has to be done 5 weeks from tomorrow!  Yikes!  We are having her shower here so all of my co-workers can see her sweet little hangout.  Anyway, we have a pretty good grip on things, but we are in no manner close to being done...there's still crap laying around that doesn't even belong in there.  The only other "big" item we need is a dresser/changing table, and I'm hoping to convince Marty we should go look for one tomorrow.  When we get everything together, I will do a for real nursery post, but for now here are a few "sneak peeks" of what we have so far...there is more, but I haven't taken pics of everything.

2 comments:

  1. That lamp is darling and something Margaret can use for a long long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the lamp!!! And I'm jealous of your nursery progression!!! I moved at around 7 months and so her nursrey didn't get started until I was about 8 months, and here I am at 9 and we're still working on some last minute things! EEK! Enjoy the peace of mind you're going to have knowing it's done!!!

    ReplyDelete