Sunday, September 11, 2011

22 Weeks!!!


Margaret,

As of last Wednesday, you have officially been growing for 22 weeks!  Wow!  It doesn't seem like it has been that long...only 18 more to go!  Sometimes I think I feel you move, but I have a hard time letting myself believe it's really you I'm feeling.  One day soon, there will be no denying your acrobatics...I think your Daddy is really looking forward to being able to feel you move too.  You are such a sweet little miss...you haven't made mommy sick in a very long time, and we are still sleeping through the night (sometimes Daddy has trouble sleeping though because we toss and turn and he worries about us).  I can definitely tell you are growing in there, and I am loving it!  I had a little bit of a depressing moment yesterday morning when my jeans wouldn't button, but it wasn't anything a little retail therapy didn't fix. :-)  According to my book, you should be weighing over a pound by now...Mommy likes to tell herself you weigh a little more to make the scales easier to deal with.  haha!  We go back to see Dr. Cortez in a little over a week, and Daddy and I can't wait to hear your little heart pitter pattering away.  We are already so in love with you little girl!  Our yard sale is this weekend, so once we clear out all that junk we will really start fixing up your nursery...I think it is going to be precious just like you!  We went to visit your grandparents last weekend, and they sent you home with lots of goodies...you are going to be rotten, it's inevitable.  Also, we found out that your newest little cousin is a girl too...I hope you and Kate are able to make lots of great memories together!
Daddy helped me make us a "Halloween Costume", and it is too cute!  We are going to enter a picture of you and I in it in a contest at Dr. Cortez's office to try to win a free 3D Ultrasound...don't worry, if we don't win we will get the ultrasound anyway!
Know that you are so very loved now and forever!

Keep up the good work little angel,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. That Halloween shirt is adorable and your posts to Margaret are too precious! It's hard to believe you're more than half way! Good job Molli Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molli you are so sweet...Margaret is one lucky little girl!! You look great by the way...so skinny except for your little belly. Keep those posts a comin' ! Love Aunt Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molli, Your posts are really awesome! Brings tears to my eyes. I'm praying for you & baby Margaret. Hope you win the contest! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Love, Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete