*Disclaimer: I started typing this on Monday, but then I fell asleep! oops!
The weeks are flying by around here, and ours was great! Once again, we were kinda busy. On Wednesday we went to a Care Group from church. It was truly a blessing! We met so many awesome people, and we can't wait to get to know them better. Margaret was a hit, and she looked super cute!
On Thursday, Mimi and Grandpa came! Yay! It's so good to have reassurance and reinforcements. :-) Marty and I went out for a while on Saturday. Sticking with the theme of last week's date, we went to Target and Sams! It's the little things! We spent the rest of the weekend oohing and aaahing over precious girl...what could be better?
Sunday was a big night in our house. Margaret slept in her big girl bed for the first time ever! She did so good, and we think she liked it. Her pack-n-play was quickly becoming too small, and a real mattress has to be more comfortable! We slept on the aero bed in the next room with the video monitor on. Momma had some separation anxiety, but it went well!
We had such a great long weekend together. Margaret did some excellent rolling practice yesterday, she is so close but her sweet little growing head gets in her way! She loves to sit, so that's what we do most of the time now. It's precious to watch her try to control her head! She's doing so good, and it's so awesome to watch her make progress! Amazing!
She's just the sweetest, most beautiful little person, we are SO blessed to be her parents! Also, I need to give a shout out to her sweet Daddy. He is just awesome with her (and with me). I don't know what I would do without him, I'm so thankful for such a great husband and Dad!
Here's a little sneak peak at Margaret's new "boots". I'll do a separate post once we add our decorations! So cute!
So, for this week's prayer: Please pray for Margaret's tummy. We are going to have to try something different, she just seems so uncomfortable when she eats. She has come so far, and it's pitiful to watch her hurt from reflux. God is with her, and prayers work (we know)! Awesome!







No comments:
Post a Comment