to
in 1 year! God is good!
May 8, 2011 is a day I will never forget...'twas the day I found out Margaret was growing inside of me! It was Mother's Day, and I decided if I was pregnant I deserved to know (so I could milk it). Side note: I wasn't feeling too hot, probably due to the fact that one year ago tomorrow I was diagnosed with shingles. I had just taken a pregnancy test on Tuesday, so I did not have high hopes. I did the deed, went on about my business for a bit, and was so surprised when that second line was there...for real. I immediately summoned Marty, held up the stick, and proclaimed "Happy Mother's Day to ME"! Glory! Now I have a beautiful little girl to spend Mother's Day with. I'm so thankful for that second line and all of the joy it has brought!





No comments:
Post a Comment