Margaret,
This is NOT Mommy's favorite picture, but wow...you are definitely growing! Also, Mommy has a decent excuse for the cruddy hair that we'll get to later. This was another great week for us together! We had the first of our weekly appointments with Dr. Cortez, and you were still doing just great. I believe your little heartbeat was 153. Mommy had to be tested for Group B Strep and have blood work done again, so we will see how those turn out soon. Oh, and I was dilated to 1 cm...kind of freaked me out at first, but apparently this is very good and totally normal. Also, Dr. Cortez went ahead and scheduled your induction on your due date, so if you don't come before then you will definitely come on that day or the next! Yay! Daddy and I are so excited. A funny little story for this week. Mommy sustained yet another injury. :-( On Friday morning before we went to the Dr. I was in the shower shaving my legs and somehow managed to cut a pretty substantial chunk from the middle of my left ring finger nail/finger. It's the weirdest thing really, the part of the nail that hangs over the end is perfectly in tact...I just have a triangle shaped hole in the middle. Anyway, needless to say it hurt and there was blood everywhere. I was very upset and in pain and tired so of course I started to cry...Daddy rushed in and quickly said "Molli, are you in labor?". I think he was both relieved and disappointed when I said no. He's so cute, and now we know he is prepared! So, Mommy had some pretty rough looking hair for a few days, but now the finger seems to be doing much better.
I assume I am having some Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing majorly uncomfortable. Back pain is becoming more evident these days and sleep is not as good, but still all in all not too bad! Every time Mommy sees your precious little ultrasound or feels your sweet little wiggles, it makes it all totally worth it! You are one very loved little Miss!
Love, Love, and more Love,
Mommy
Spring 2023
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment