Margaret,
Another week down and more in love than ever. This was our last week with no Dr.'s appointment...we will be visiting the office weekly now! Mommy is both excited and nervous about this...I think the appointments become less and less fun, but at least we will always get to hear that beautiful little heartbeat. This week was a fun week for us...we did lots of shopping. We got just about everything from your registry at Target! Yay! Now if Mommy only had all of it washed. :-) Daddy also ordered you a present just from him to give you in the hospital. You will love it! Daddy and I also had a little date day to celebrate. Mommy booked us spa appointments as a surprise. Daddy had a massage, and Mommy got a pedicure. It was glorious for both of us! The lady who took care of me was very concerned about my ankle, but I assured her it was fine.
You are definitely continuing to grow in there...even faster than before. You are still a very sweet little baby...you have been very good to Mommy, and I greatly enjoy toting you around all of the time. However, I am starting to feel a little taste of those pregnancy woes you hear about. The fatigue is definitely coming back, sleep is getting slightly more difficult, and just moving in general is not as easy as it once was. Still though, I wouldn't trade these days with you for anything, and I am so thankful for how beautiful and pleasant growing you has been.
Mommy and Daddy are so glad to have you!
Loving you more always,
Mommy
Spring 2023
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment