Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pregnancy Thus Far and Baby Bishop Photo Gallery

Thankfully, other than the shingles, pregnancy has not been bad for me.  In the beginning I would get nauseous if I didn't eat every 2-3 hours and I was super tired all of the time, but no real "morning sickness".  Now, I still have to eat more often but because I'm starving!  I still get tired earlier, but nothing too abnormal!  Yay!  Now for the fun part!
We have been lucky enough to have several "photo sessions" with the little one.  Here is a sampling of the pictures thus far...there will be many, many more in the future I'm sure!  :-)
The picture on the last post was from 5 weeks...just a little munchkin!
Here we are at 6 weeks...
The next few are from 11 weeks...so cool to finally hear a heartbeat, I could listen to it all day long!



The next few are from 18 weeks...so cool to see all of the organs and be able to tell that they function!





Ok, this last batch is from 20 weeks...we got a "money shot" too, but I'll put it on the next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment