Here are the official pictures of Margaret's nursery. Her Daddy and I absolutely love it, and we hope she will too.
Ok, so here is the view when you walk in the door.
First we come to her awesome dresser. Eventually, we will put a changing pad on top making it her dresser/changing table. We have her diapering stuff in the top drawer. The second drawer is for her socks and pajamas. The third drawer looks like several small ones but is actually one big drawer the same size as the others...blankets etc..will go here.
Next a close up of her chair complete with the precious quilt that my coworker Melissa made for little Miss. I can't wait to sit here and read to her!
Her closet is in the other corner along with some shelves her Daddy and I hung. Mimi brought all of the awesome vintage things that really complete the look. Her name is spelled out with the wooden blocks, and the green thing behind them is a very vintage purse that I got from my grandma Margaret...I love it and am so glad to finally have a place to display it.
Here is a close-up of the picture frame. I think Marty and I look similar, and it makes me so excited to think about what Margaret will look like. We will replace her ultrasound picture after she arrives!
Next up...the crib complete with all ten bows! Mimi bought her the quilt that matches her bedding...it's white too, but for some reason it didn't photograph that way. Oh well...it's precious!
And finally I will leave you with a couple more "panoramic-ish" views her Daddy thought were necessary to get the feel of the whole room.
Marty and I just love how it turned out...I think it ended up better than either of us expected. I know I've said this before, but it really is such a peaceful little place. We may feel differently once we add a screaming baby, but at least it will still be peaceful while she sleeps. :-)
Spring 2023
3 years ago





love it molli! it's so cute -- fits your family perfectly. i'm sure margaret will be very happy there :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness her room is adorable! :-) I love it!!! That frame is PRECIOUS! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute Molli!! Margaret will love it!!!
ReplyDelete